Erie Valley Fire and Rescue is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
EVFR is focused on meeting the needs of our citizens while maintaining top notch customer service. Our mission is to protect life, property and serve the citizens of our fire district to the fullest. To the best of our efforts, we will meet our mission.
• Pass Police Background Check
• Live Within 6 Miles of our Stations
• Become an EMT & Volunteer Firefighter
• Serve a Minimum of 3 Years
• Be a person of good moral character with a willingness to learn and volunteer